Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pagination or Am I missing something ?
newbie_12
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I am stuck with a very basic issue.</p><p>I am using eclipse BIRT and generated a very simple report which lists 100s of rows of data.</p><p> </p><p>I selected the table and set the page break interval to 100. </p><p> </p><p>I expected that when I preview my reports in eclipse, I should be getting 100 rows per page with navigation control to other pages. But I am not getting anything...</p><p> </p><p>Am I missing something here ? </p><p> </p><p>My aim is to simply use a JSP in left pane - invoke a particular report which gets displayed on right pane with paginated data.</p><p> </p><p>Also Is BIRT Viewer Free ? or its something used for commerical purposes ? Is it because I am not using BIRT viewer and such pagination is not supported by default in eclipse BIRT ?</p><p> </p><p>Sorry for such naive question but I am absolutely new to BIRT</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Mangalam</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>When you say you're not getting anything, are you getting no data in your report or the page break is ignored? Is your report layout selected as auto or fixed?</p>