<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, so let me know if I need to move it somewhere else.</p><p> </p><p>I am running my reports from Java code using the separate RunTask and RenderTask interfaces. I can't switch to the RunAndRenderTask interface because I have some logic in my report that depends on the page number, and I can only calculate that by using the separate tasks (the details are <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/28308-creating-a-new-image-on-every-page/'>here</a>).</p><p> </p><p>Is there a way I can use the separate RunTask and RenderTask interfaces without saving the intermediate rptdocument to disk? I would like to be able to pass it as some kind of stream object from the RunTask to the RenderTask to avoid the overhead of writing it to disk each time I run a report. I haven't been able to find an example of how to do this online, and haven't seen anything about it in the API documentation.</p><p> </p><p>Any help is appreciated!</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Scott</p>