<p>Hi all, </p><p>While making a report i meet the error below that I don't konw how to resolve. </p><p> </p><p>Actually, the report goes well in Eclipse Report Designer. But when I put it on the production, I get the message error below. </p><p> </p><p>Before I've made a lot of reports which go well on the production. This time, I use a data cube in this report. When I put a cross table based on a data cube in the layout and put the report on the production, it will give me an error. If I delete the cross table from the layout, the report will pass on the production. </p><p> </p><p>My tool information is below: </p><div><report xmlns="<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design'>http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design</a>" version="3.2.23" id="1"></div><div><property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 4.2.2.v201301221637 Build <4.2.2.v20130206-1509></property></div><p> </p><p>PS: Test report design file</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p><strong>Error Message:</strong></p><p> </p><p><em>There is no report design object available.
org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: There is no report design object available.
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.__init(ViewerAttributeBean.java:226)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BaseAttributeBean.init(BaseAttributeBean.java:233)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.<init>(ViewerAttributeBean.java:118)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BirtContext.__init(BirtContext.java:44)</em></p>