Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Naming output sheets in excel
spju
<p>Hello everybody,</p><p>need some help with multiple sheets in excel output.</p><p>In the moment I am using Arctorus Emitter as a testversion and BIRT 4.3.</p><p> </p><p>I 'd like to make multiple output sheets, what i managed to get with setting page breaks.
But now I 'd like to name the sheets.</p><p> </p><p>It would be ok, if the names are hardcoded.</p><p> </p><p>I found this code here:</p><p>reportContext.setPageVariable( reportContext.PAGE_VAR_PAGE_LABEL, "Table" );</p><p>But i don't get, where to put it and whether I have to do some more things.</p><p> </p><p>Furthermore is it possible to name the sheets with Arctorus Emitter at all?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>spju</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yaytay
<p>I'd be very surprised if you can't name the sheets with the Arctorus emitter, but, if you are using BIRT 4.3 do you really need to be using Arctorus?</p><p> </p><p>The SpudSoft XLS[X] emitters are included in BIRT 4.3 and can do multiple sheets, with names.</p>
spju
<p>Actually you are right. I tested it.</p><p>But still I'm not able to get the sheets named.
I set the break point and then under Advanced/ On page break I put the codeline from above. What do I miss?</p>
kesavulu
<p>Dear,</p><p>Can you please explain me how to add multiple sheets in excel out put report through BIRT 4.3</p>