Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Mobile admin feature
DavidGress
<p>I read a post here from a year and a half ago which said a way to subscribe users to BIRT reports (BIRT Mobile Subscriptions) was planned for a future release.</p><p> </p><p>Does anyone have an update on this feature?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Dave Gress</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lnix
<p>I believe what you're looking for is described in Chapter 5 of the Information Console Manual.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP4/using-info-console.pdf'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/Manuals11SP4/using-info-console.pdf</a></p><p> </p><p>If
that's not it, can you elaborate on what you need?</p>
DavidGress
<p>I want to be able to add reports for other users so that they don't have to. The manual shows how to log in and add reports to mobile but I need an admin function that lets me add reports for a user.</p>
lnix
<p>Sorry to be so late in getting back to this. This is currently not possible. There's an existing enhancement request for it, though.</p>
DavidGress
<p>OK.</p><p> </p><p>I sent an email to support backing the TED <span>52927</span>.</p><p> </p><p>Although this feature may be necessary, I think it is rediculously easy (for any user) to add reports to a mobile subscription.</p>