Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display data in Standard Meter Chart
Fred_France
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I hope I'm posting in the good part of the forum.</p><p> </p><p>I have some problem to display value in a Standard Meter Chart.</p><p>The arrow shows the good value but the displayed value is the half, the double or both.</p><p>I tried to changed the properties but I didn't success.</p><p>I would like to display min-max (0 & 100) and the value.</p><p> </p><p>Could you help me ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Could you recreate this issue with the sample database or in another way that I can run the report? This way I can see what all you're doing and see the issue myself.</p>
Fred_France
<p>Thanks</p><p> </p><p>I just anonymize the project and the data.</p>
Fred_France
<p>I unchecked "show dial labels" and add an event "mouse over" "action:highlight", but if I could find a solution to have exactly what I want, that would be better.</p><p> </p><p>EDIT: Unfortunatelly, that doesn't work ("sometimes, that shows the value, sometimes that didn't")</p>
mwilliams
<p>I'm seeing the same intermittent showing of the value label as well. Can you log a bug for this? Would it work for you to use the legend to display the value? Or to display the value of the needle in the title? Or at the top of the range where the "50" label would go?</p>
Fred_France
<p>I could do but that would be better to have the value at the good place.</p><p>Now, I'll check how to log a bug.</p><p> </p><p>EDIT :<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=413784'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=413784</a> I
hope it's ok</p>
mwilliams
<p>Thanks for posting the bug info!</p>