Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSV Export of BIRT report - Does not export GroupBy rows.
torjoshi
<p>Hi Everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I am in a time crunch trying to figure out way to CSV export GroupBy row. I am using BIRT 2.6. The rptdesign file is rendered by BIRT engine. The table is structured with Header, and the detail section containing GroupBy and the Detail rows.</p><p> </p><p>Exporting the report to CSV exports the detail rows and the header columns. It does not export the values in group by.</p><p> </p><p>Example:</p><p> </p><p>========================================</p><p>Name Desc Salary Hours</p><p>========================================</p><p> SubTotal 80 60</p><p>RJ 40 35</p><p>JR 40 25</p><p> SubTotal 100 40</p><p>Other 100 40</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>CSV export does not export "SubTotal" line...</p><p> </p><p>Anyone with similar problems? Any workarounds? Pointers?</p><p> </p><p>Truly appreciate any help.</p><p> </p><p>RJ</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post your rptdesign? I'm using 4.2 and it keeps the order, do you have to use 2.6 or can you upgrade?</p>