Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding Data To Birt Wizard
jmanes
<p>Hello everyone.</p><p> </p><p>I am currently implementing a chart wizard that allows the user to create new charts (obviously). I see that the chart wizard preview already has some dummy data in place. Can anyone show me the class or area where the data is inserted for chart creation?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but if you download the BIRT source there are three classes in org.eclipse.birt.chart.ui.swt.wizard.preview called ChartLivePreviewThread, ImageViewer, and LivePreviewTask. You may want to take a look at the last, this is the comment at the top of the source:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">/** * This class defines a task for live preview, user should use this class to * wrap their live preview transaction and add this task into current ChartLivePreview thread. * The <code>ChartLivePreviewThread</code> is responsible to run all added task. * *
@since
2.5.2 */</pre><p>Let me know if this is what you were looking for!</p>