Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding $ to a cell's number when another dataset has USD in a row
edoetsch
<p>I have a dataset called dsCurrencyCode which returns a single column, single row of values like USD, GBP etc.</p><p> </p><p>I have another table with a data binding to a detail dataset with data column binding which is a sum of the detail rows.</p><p> </p><p>On the last cell in the report I want to add $ if dsCurrencyCode = "USD" and nothing if it is some other value.</p><p> </p><p>Any ideas? I don't think I can have two data sets in one cell.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>You should be able to set a variable or persistent global variable from the currency code cell and access this value from the other cell, determining whether to add the '$' or not. Let me know if you have questions about this.</p>