Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Want to show "No record found" when crosstab is empty
spalsi
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I want to show "No Record Found" when there is no data in crosstab.</p><p> </p><p>I have done lot of googling and examples of "no record found" but those are of Tables not crosstab.</p><p> </p><p>Please help me as this is a must requirement of the report.</p><p> </p><p>If anyone has done the same thing before than I would request him/her to attach the report.</p><p> </p><p>Would be a great help!!!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Best Regards,</p><p>Shail </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>You should be able to check the size of the dataSet that is used for the cube. If it is an empty result set, you should be able to hide the crosstab and show a label saying that there were no records found. I would assume this would be very similar to the table reports you found.</p>