Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
genreport.bat only produces html fallback files
Max Bo
<p>Hi all,</p><p> </p><p>I have played around a little bit with the ReportEngine but for some reason I am not able to produce any files besides the fallback HTML file from my reports.</p><p> </p><p>Here is my setup:</p><p> </p><p>.bat file with this code:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">Set BIRT_HOME=C:servers%BIRT_HOME%ReportEnginegenReport.bat -render -f pdf -o "output2.pdf" -F "C:serversReportEnginesamplesshell_test2.rptdesign"</pre><p>The report does not contain anything but a label saying "This is a test".</p><p>I am using the BIRT runtime 4.3.0</p><p> </p><p>Are there any steps I am missing here?</p><p>Thanks for any advice!</p><p> </p><p>Max</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>If you remove -render it should generate the PDF instead of HTML.</p>
Max Bo
<p>Nice, that did the trick, thanks!
</p><p> </p><p>It produces the PDF but also I am getting this message:</p><p> </p><p><strong>Aug 01, 2013 11:01:50 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner readConfigurationFile
SEVERE: file: C:UsersmaxDesktop not exists!</strong></p><p> </p><p>Is this something I have to worry about or can I just ignore it? The .bat file is placed on my desktop.</p>