Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report with three differentes tables
kidtorres
<p>Hello All!! I want to create a new report that use one table, the problem here is that first i need to show a horizontal grid that can print from 1 row to 200.. its variable so it could take 1 page or 10...</p><p>After this in another page I need to show another grid using the same table with some group by results, and after this, in anoooother page with the same table another results, again with the group by function.</p><p>The 3 data sets that I am going to use it´s not the problem, the problem is that I don´t know how to make that the three grids apear in three diferents pages.</p><p>Thank you in advance.</p><p>Hope you can help me.</p><p>Best regards.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Try setting the report layout to auto, then in each grid set the page break to 0 and set after to always. This should force a page break after each grid.</p>