Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stacked Area Chart tooltip
robcas
<p>Hello,</p><p>i defined tooltips for several types of chart. Now i tried to define tooltip for a 2D stacked area chart (JPG format).</p><p>I selected Interactivity buttom for Value(Y) Series -1 and so on and defined a tooltip acton for MouseOver,to simplify i defined a constant text to visualize something like 'hello'. But nothing happens when mouse is over the chart area . it's like tooltip is not defined.</p><p>Is there any issue with stacked area charts?</p><p>I use Birt Designer Version 4.2.1</p><p>Thanks for every suggestion.</p><p>Roberto</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>How are you viewing the report? I was able to use tooltips with a JPG bar chart in the webviewer, HTML, and preview from the designer.</p>
robcas
<p>Thanks, but i also used tooltip with bar chart and pie chart, The problem is with stacked area chart that seems like not working.</p><p>Roberto</p>
kclark
<p>Can you recreate this with the sample DB and post your rptdesign? I can't recreate this on my end. Thanks!</p>
robcas
<p>Thanks for help,</p><p>now luckily i'm on holidays. But you could try just to change your chart to stacked area type and see if tooltip is working.</p><p>In any case I'll do what you suggested when i come back at the end of August.</p>