Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change footer height dynamically
jrajeev76
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a report design that consists of 4 tables. The report might span for 1 page or multiple page depending upon the input parameter passed. The report consists of a header and footer that should be present in every page. The problem is I need to show the last table or grid at the end of the last page. The last table or grid is of fixed size of 4 inches. I don't know how to put the last grid or table in the end of the last page. If I make the last grid or table as a footer then it will display in all the pages but I want it to be displayed only in the end of the last page. The default footer contains only one line showing the page numbers. Is it possible to change the footer height dynamically so that for all pages except last page the footer height is 0.3inches and for the last page the footer height in 4 inches. I'm using Birt 3.7.</p><p>Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated. </p><p> </p><p>Thanks and Regards</p><p>Rajeev Jha</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/blog/10/entry-20-birt-multiple-master-pages-with-no-scripting/'>Take
a look at this blog</a>, it sounds like you'll need to create a second master page and use it for your last page with the table in your footer.</p>
jrajeev76
<p>HI Clark,</p><p> </p><p>Thanks a lot for the suggestion but I'm sorry the mentioned blog didn't solve my problem. I like to give you some details regarding the requirement. My report is going to contain 4 tables. The first and last table are fixed but the records in second and third table are dynamic. They might span multiple pages. My requirement is to place the 4 table which is of fixed height in the last line of the last page. If for example if the first three tables spans for only one page and there is space left for the fourth table then I have to show the table in the last line of the first page but if it is more than 1 page then I have to show the fourth table only in the last line of the last page. The fourth table is having a height of 4 inches. I tried to put the fourth table in the master page footer and tried to show it only in the last page otherwise make it hidden. But this worked properly only if the report contains only one page. If it is more than one page then in each page it is taking the extra space for the footer which is hidden that I don't want.</p><p>Please let me know your ideas to solve this particular issue.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks and Regards</p><p>Rajeev</p>
Sohama
<p>I am having same issue. any idea?</p>