Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove line at the bottom of the report viewer
ajunuthula
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>How can I remove the line that appears at the bottom and right side of the report.</p><p> </p><p>In firefox, no lines are displayed but in IE 10, line is seen at the bottom and to the right side.</p><p>Lines are also seen in the preview.</p><p> </p><p>I am using birt runtime 4_3</p><p> </p><p>Any suggestions please.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post a screenshot? I'm not on a windows machine to test this on right now.</p>
ajunuthula
<p>Somehow I cannot attach the file nor paste the screen shot here, will send to your email. I was working with earlier version of birt in IE8 and there were no extra lines displayed.</p><p>Now we upgraded birt runtime to 4.3 and using IE 10.</p><p> </p><p>Please suggest.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
ajunuthula
<p>any suggestions please.</p>