Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Format mongo db data in Report Design
swethabethi
<p>Hi,</p><p> I am trying to get data from Mongo DB in my Report Design. The structure of my mongo DB is something like this:</p><p>orders--> orderRelease[] --> package</p><p> </p><p>I need to display Package data. When i preview Results, it looks like [ ["B", "F", "K", "T"]]</p><p> </p><p>I would like to display in this way: B</p><p> F</p><p> K</p><p> T</p><p> </p><p>Any suggestions would help me.Thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
swethabethi
<p>Can someone suggest anything for me?</p>
swethabethi
<p>I am ale to remove these:</p><p>
""
I used replace in the Expression Builder. Now i left with B, F, K, T</p><p>Still i need solution to display them as</p><p> B</p><p> F</p><p> K</p><p> T</p><p> </p><p>Any suggestions would save my time.</p>
agaikwad
<p>were you able to resolve this issue? if yes can you please share your solution?</p>
Virgil Dodson
<p>moving from the Test forum to the Designing BIRT Reports forum</p>