<p>Hi all.</p><p> </p><p>It's my first post on this forum and I'm new in BIRT's world. I would like to create a report like a thermometer, depending on the resultset I can tell if it's a good thing or not. For exemple:</p><p> </p><p>Between 1 and 5: Bad</p><p>Between 6 and 8: More Or Less</p><p>Between 9 and 15: Good</p><p> </p><p>And the report would show a "meter" with the needle point at some place in the meter, depending on resultset.</p><p> </p><p>It turns out that I can't find some good chart to illustrate this kind of thing. I worder if it's possible to create or import or add a new kind of chart, so I can choose it from BIRT workspace.</p><p> </p><p>I want something like that</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GN1FyT5H8Kg/TG6m092-PcI/AAAAAAAAAPg/qgDjuCURAa0/s400/gadget1.png'>http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GN1FyT5H8Kg/TG6m092-PcI/AAAAAAAAAPg/qgDjuCURAa0/s400/gadget1.png</a></p><p> </p><p>But with just one needle, cuz I want to evaluate just one number and point need to the correct situation.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance</p><p> </p><p>And sorry if I've posted it in the wrong part of this forum.</p>