Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to create page navigation ?
sumathra
<p>Hi ,
Now I am stuck up with the page navigation in number in my report. I have more than 100 pages and I need to display 20 records per page, I have done 20 records per page, by page break. So I need to customize page navigation control at the bottom (without using frame-set pattern) and it have to rerun into same page, i have tried using this link
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1365-customer-list-using-hidden-form-variables-to-rerun-report'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1365-customer-list-using-hidden-form-variables-to-rerun-report</a>
;
It works for alpha numeric, but not for page navigation. Could you please provide sample db.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>thank u in advance...</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You don't want the alpha numeric at the bottom, just page navigation links for forwards and backwards correct?</p>
sumathra
<p>thank for reply</p><p>yes u r correct </p><p>for example:am having 50-100 page so i need as like below for forward and back ward the page </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><< 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 >></span></p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">i have mention oly nine number but i have n number of page and then it have to run into same page while clicking of number</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">kindly provide sample db for this...</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>thank u in advance...</p>
sumathra
<p>kindly reply for this topic...</p><p> </p><p>thank u in advance</p>
kclark
<p>I've been working on an example similar to the one you linked but with a dynamic number of pages I think using a text item in the footer using a script like this in the onRender() would be the best approach.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">navigation = new String();baseURL = "http://10.10.1.82:8080/birt/frameset?__report=someReport.rptdesign&__format=html&__page="if(pageNumber == 1) { navigation = "<< ";}else{ navigation = "<a href="" + baseURL + (pageNumber - 1) +""><< </a>";}for(i=0;i<totalPage;i++) { navigation = navigation + "<a href=""+ baseURL + (i+1) + "">" + (i+1) + "</a> ";}if(pageNumber == totalPage) { navigation = navigation + " >>"; }else{ navigation = navigation + "<a href="" + baseURL + (pageNumber + 1) +""> >></a>";}this.text = navigation;</pre>
sumathra
<p>thank u very much its working fine ......here i have attached a report which i have got IN FRAME-SET PATTERN....but how to use nagivation in RUN PATTERN ?</p><p> </p><p> </p>