Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fancy Chart
kosta
<p>Hello BIRT community,</p><p> </p><p>is it possible to make this kind of chart with the Chart-Editor (Bar Chart):</p><p> </p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>Scale the chart values from -100 to 100 and implement it as a stacked bar chart.</p>
kosta
<p>Hello BRM,</p><p> </p><p>your hint help me a lot.</p><p>What I coulld not realize is the outer blue border where you can see the max and min value of the chart.</p><p>Is there any way to format the chart (I mean the outer border like in the image in the first topic).</p><p> </p><p>For any hints and suggestion thanks in advance.</p>
BRM
<p>I would see if you can set a border color for the bars in the chart. Then hide the axes except for the horizontal axis values. Sorry I don;t have an exact answer but that is where I would look.</p><p> </p><p>Hope that helps.</p>