Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to develop my own BIRT system/application using Java
Mknhere
<p><strong>Hi Everyone,</strong></p><p> </p><p><strong>I would to like to develop my own birt system or application</strong></p><p><strong>I will be doing this as an project for my college dissertation. </strong></p><p> </p><p><strong>Please give me the samples/examples, so that i will get some idea on how to create the BIRT web application or system using java. </strong></p><p> </p><p><strong>If possible, please provide me some ideas for my college dissertation.</strong></p><p><strong>I had chosen the topic on BIRT , as i had got some handful of experience in actuate. </strong></p><p><strong>I thought of doing some birt application with my java knowledge</strong></p><p><strong>Could someone please suggest your ideas ?</strong></p><p> </p><p><strong>I want to do this using java , where i would likely to do more of developing java class. </strong></p><p> </p><p><strong>Please let me know this asap. </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
<p>Check out the book "Integrating and Extending BIRT". It will have everything you need to know about integrating BIRT into an application and extending BIRT using BIRTs extension points.</p>