Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Run BIRT report from Java
mskalicky
<p>I am looking for help in running a Maximo BIRT report from Java. The report runs fine by clicking the Preview button but not when using this in Java:</p><p> </p><p>ReportAdminService report = new ReportAdminService(MXServer.getMXServer());</p><p>byte[] reportOutput = report.runReport(userInfo, "error_report.rptdesign","PROJECT" , null, "error_report.pdf", "PDF");</p><p> </p><p>I get this error:</p><p> </p> <span style="font-size:14px;">[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]BMXAA5480E - The report error_report.rptdesign of the PROJECT application failed to run.<br />
null[/font]</span><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Does anyone have any code examples or references for running a Maximo BIRT report from within Java?[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Thanks,[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:14px;">[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Mary[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mskalicky
<p>In case anyone else is interested I did find this post and am beginning to experiment with this:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://maximonews.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/run-a-birt-report-on-click-of-a-button/'>http://maximonews.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/run-a-birt-report-on-click-of-a-button/</a></p>
;