Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access Java Class through javascript in report
rajani_interwove
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I want to access a Java class through javascript in my report.</p><p> </p><p>I have two projects one java project and another report project in my BIRT designer.</p><p> </p><p>I have placed java class in java project, and a report in report project.</p><p> </p><p>I made a jar file of the java project and placed in report project. When I try to access java class in initialize method of my report it is giving error code 17070.</p><p> </p><p>Can anyone please help me, where I was going wrong.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Rajani</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Did you import the package in your code? It should look something like this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">importPackage(Packages.some.package);var test = new CustomPojo();test.someFunction();</pre>
rajani_interwove
<p>Yes. I am doing the same. But I am getting error. Can you please provide me an example.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Rajani</p>