Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Blank Line showing when hiding details row in a table group
magic_bern
<p>Hi All,</p><p>I am using BIRT 232 with Maximo 7.1 to write a report that display all calls that were raised since the beginning of the year. I then group my report by site. next i use the hide property to on the details row of the site group to hide all the calls that are more than a week old.</p><p>the report runs fine but instead of hiding the complete row, it simply hides the information in the row and as a result i end up with a report with loads of blank spaces in between details. basically the report stays at 50 pages even though i have most of the information hidden</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Did you highlight the row and set visibility or did you select each item in the detail?</p>
magic_bern
<p>Hi mblock,</p><p>I did select the whole row</p>
micajblock
<p>I am not sure. Maybe it is not the detail but the group footer/header. Also why not just filter the data? Much more efficient.</p>