Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT chart x-axis tick step stuck at auto for datetime data
apollowong
<p>Hi,</p><p> I have been trying to customize the x-axis of my BIRT chart. The x-axis were a series of dates which the default auto setting were showing one tick per day, so if I want to show a one-year time series plot, the x-axis would show 365 ticks with a label every 20 days or so which make the chart looks very busy. When I go to the chart formatting windows for scale, it was stuck at the auto setting and I cannot click any of the manual adjustments. Is there a way I can customize the tick interval as well as the label interval either through the GUI or programmatically. Thanks.</p><p>Apollo</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>From format chart > x-axis > uncheck is category axis and you should be able to set the scale from the UI.</p>