<p>Hi all you BIRTers out there -</p><p> </p><p>[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]I am fairly new to BIRT and extremely new to Javascript, though in my current job, I build a lot of reports using Business Objects. My problem is probably fairly easy to solve, but I can't seem to find an answer that works, as none of the code samples I've found online have resolved my problem.[/font] My newbie status now being clearly stated, I ask that you <span class='bbc_underline'>please go gentle with me!</span> :unsure:</p><p> </p><p>[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]For reasons I won't take the time to go into, I am required to use version 2.5.2 of the BIRT Report Designer.[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]I am building my very first report variable, which I am calling SLA Status, and have set up a series of If statements, as follows:[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]If (dataSetRow["MeasurementStatus"] == "Missed" && dataSetRow["GoalCategoryChar"] == "Incident Response Time"); {<br />
"Missed Response" } ;<br />
elseif (dataSetRow["MeasurementStatus"] == "Missed" && datSetRow["GoalCategoryChar"] == "Incident Resolution Time"); {<br />
"Missed Resolution"} ;<br />
elseif (dataSetRow["MeasurementStatus"] == "Met" && row["GoalCategoryChar"] == "Incident Response Time"); {<br />
"Met Response" };<br />
elseif (dataSetRow["MeasurementStatus"] == "Met" && dataSetRow["GoalCategoryChar"] == "Incident Resolution Time"); {<br />
"Met Resolution"};<br />
[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]<strong>[color=rgb(128,0,128);]else {[/color]</strong>[/font]<br />
"N/A";<br />
}[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"]I've already cleaned up several errors with this code, but am stuck with a "syntax error" that I can't seem to resolve on the [/font]line I've colored above. I'm hoping this means I'm nearly through the lot of them.</p><p> </p><p>At any rate, if someone can help point me the right direction, I'd be grateful.

</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p> </p><p>Natalie</p>