Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multi-query Birt Error
Oxcelot
<p>Hi everyone! I'm new here in the community and don't know if this is the exactly forum to create this topic, so if isn't the place, plase move to the right place please, moderator.</p><p> </p><p>So, this is the error:</p><p> </p><p><span>+ </span>Cannot execute the statement.
SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1: ERROR: cannot open multi-query plan as cursor</p><p> </p><p>So, here is the thing:
Im the PL function, i'm using a ROWTYPE return, and the function creates 2 FOR iterations to bring some registers from the database to assign to the rowtype variable, and return it.</p><p> </p><p>I've tried to change this to return a record, but it didn't work. Whenever I remove the 2 FOR iterations, the function returns the rowtype (I set some fixed parameters in the rowtype to do this) and don't have errors. But everytime I put the FOR iterations, it brings again the errors.</p><p> </p><p>The function don't returns anything in these 2 FOR iterations.
sorry for the bad english, english is not my formal language.</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post the report please?</p>