Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WebLogic instead of Tomcat with TS
System
Hi,
Is it possible to use WebLogic AppServer with TeamSite instead of the default TomCat? (i.e. TeamSite JSPs will be server by WebLogic)
I need to do this in order to reduce the number of different components in my system.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
while it is true that we recommend *not* using our Tomcat server for your JSP code, I don't think that swapping out the Tomcat server that ships with TeamSite for another product is officially supported.
This doesn't mean it cannot be made to work, but I think you'd be unable to get official Interwoven Support if you do so.
Someone else out here in the forums might be able to offer empirical knowledge on the matter though (I've never attempted this)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Migrateduser
This is not a recommended configuration. While I believe there are few, if any changes to the tomcat server, this is not a tested configuration.
I believe it is also recommended to have your non-TS jsp server residing on a different physical box than the TS jsp server. I am not clear from your note if you are intending to have all the servers on the same physical system or not.
lissa