Edit Report title on IV
<p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]I have a report that has many templates in it, and when I use LABEL for template title I was able to edit the report title on IV at run time, [/color]<br />
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]whereas in other case I have to use data element for my template title as the title is not constant at all times so I am using Java script expression in data element, [/color]<br />
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]in this case when I run the report and on IV I can't edit the report title like I did when I use Label.[/color]<br />
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]Is there a way I can do it by using data element or is it element limitation.[/color]<br />
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]Please advise.[/color]<br />
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);]Please find the attached screenshots for reference.[/color]</p>