Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bottum-up alignment of text is having issue
radhe_7887
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I want to print the text with bottom-up alignment. </p><p> </p><p>To achieve this I performed below steps:</p><p>Advanced properties --> Text --> Vertical alignment --> select "bottom"</p><p> </p><p>But still the text is not printed with proper alignment.</p><p>Kindly let me know how can I go with the bottom alignment</p><p> </p><p>-- Radhe</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>What is your BIRT version and what output are you using? Is this from the designer, deployed to the web viewer on an app server, or ran using straight Java? Let me know.</p>
radhe_7887
<p>I'm using BIRT v2.6.2 and output is in PDF format.</p><p> </p><p>I ran the rptdesign in two different ways:</p><p>1. Directly from eclipse "Run" option</p><p>2. Using straight Java on UNIX platform</p><p> </p><p>Both ways gave the same unexpected output.</p><p> </p><p>-- Radhe</p>
mwilliams
<p>I put a label in a grid cell, chose the grid cell and chose the vertical alignment as "bottom". When I ran the report to PDF, it showed on the bottom as expected.</p>
radhe_7887
<p>Haven't tried with label. It is not working for me with a TextBox which is of my interest. Actually I want to print the dynamic text fetched from the binded data set.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Radhe</p>
mwilliams
<p>It works properly for me with a dynamic text as well.</p>
radhe_7887
<p>Thanks a lot Michael. It worked for me as well.</p><p> </p><p>Actually I was setting height and bottom alignment property to the TextBox itself. But it worked by setting height to the grid row and bottom alignment property to grid cell.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks again for your help.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Radhe</p>
mwilliams
<p>Great! Glad to help! Let us know whenever you have questions!
</p>