Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Publishing Content to Portal
sunil_j
Hi,
I am in the process of trying a Portal and TeamSite integration. I need to understand where exactly (the exact path) I need to deploy the files from TeamSite onto the Portal using OpenDeploy? And any inputs on the kind of portlets and how they can be configured to take this new content ?
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It would help a lot to know which portal server you are integrating with: IBM, BEA, etc. I know there are OpenDeploy examples, but I believe they are somewhat customized to the portal server.
We'd need some more information to really help you out.
Regards,
lissa
sunil_j
Hi,
I am working on Plumtree Portal Server 5.0
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
johnjamesmarsh
I think your question is still a bit generic. How do I get information into Plumtree portal using OpenDeploy? It will depend on your implementation of Plumtree and the types of assets you are trying to deploy. Is it pure data? Should you be using DataDeploy? Are you talking about the portlets themselves? Do you have a solution design or are you trying to put one together?