Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How can DataSetWizardBase.finishDataSetDesign() throw OdaException?
Jesse Weinstein
<p>I'm trying to figure out how to tell the DataSetWizard not to leave a page when the query fails -- but there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.</p><p> </p><p>Looking into the code, I see that org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.design.internal.ui.DataSetWizardBase.performFinish() seems like it would do the trick, and it seems to return true or false depending on whether finishDataSetDesign() throws an OdaException.</p><p> </p><p>But when I look at finishDataSetDesign(), none of the methods it calls seem to be able to throw OdaException. This does not seem right. Am I missing something, or?</p><p> </p><p>This is with BIRT 4.3.0. Please let me know if there is a better place to ask questions like this.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet