Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Vertical Page Breaks
JBergant
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am developing a report that creates columns based on input parameters (up to n columns). I have set the detail rows to no wrapping and would like to have the entire cell auto fit based on the length of the data. If the total length overflows the page space I would need to insert a page break. Is there a way to set this up without using scripting? Currently I'm getting every column on one page and they are squeezed to fit truncating data in each column. I have seen how to add column page breaks inside the oncreate table event, I really want to avoid going through the calculation myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p> </p><p>John</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet