Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Maximo 7.5.0.3 Default date parameters
smellbop
<p>Hello All,</p><p> </p><p>In my report there is a parameter "since" and the "where" parameter. Both String types and only the where clause being required. When I import it in to Maximo, I try to set up the "since" parameter as a datelookup on a date attribute using the >= operator.</p><p> </p><p>This works fine and puts the following where clause in to the report:</p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">( ( jobplan.pluscstatusdate >= convert(datetime, '1900-01-01 12:00:00', 120) ))<p> </p></blockquote><p> </p><p>However, when I put in a default of 0 (I really want it to be -30) it gives the following where clause:</p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><p> </p><p>( ( jobplan.pluscstatusdate between convert(datetime, '1900-01-01 12:00:00', 120) and convert(datetime, '1900-01-01 12:00:59', 120) ))</p></blockquote><p> </p><p>Note that this only occurs if I leave the default value in. If I use the lookup on the request page, it works fine!</p><p> </p><p>I can fix this using a bit of regex but it just seems so silly that I must be doing something wrong!</p><p> </p><p>All help is greatly appreciated!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet