Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Is there a way to change perspective of chart 2D With Depth?
minthril
<p>Hello,</p><p>I need to change perspective of 2D chart with depth. I'am attaching picture to show whats going on. Basically when we create chart 2D w/d we have perspective like on right side. I would like to achive perspective like in this one at left side. I tried to change properties from designer level and to find some scripting info but I failed. Could you please help me with doing it - or make me sure that this is unreachable.</p><p>Best regards,</p><p>minthril</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I don't think there is a way to do this with 2D charts with depth. You could file an enhancement for it <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>here
though.</a></p>