Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
RTL text in PPTX
ShlomiW
<p>Hi all,</p><p> </p><p>when I tried to export my report to PPTX, all the , (comma) symbols are displayed wrong, meaning that they are pinned to the next word instead of been pinned to the previous one.</p><p> </p><p>For example:</p><p><strong class='bbc'>this is how it should be:</strong></p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><p> </p><p>×–×” ××œ×ž× ×˜ טקסט, ×©× ×›×ª×‘ בעברית</p></blockquote><p> </p><p>as you can see the , symbol is pinned to the word "טקסט".</p><p> </p><p>But when I export the report to PPTX I get this situation:</p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><p> </p><p>×–×” ××œ×ž× ×˜ טקסט ,×©× ×›×ª×‘ בעברית</p></blockquote><p> </p><p>as you can see now the , symbol is pinned to the "×©× ×›×ª×‘" word, and that is not how it should be.</p><p> </p><p>Please help me fix it, I have attached a report that contains the some text element that I presented here.</p><p>Also it's important to note that this <strong>ONLY </strong>happens when I run the report as PPTX, all other formats (HTML, Word, PDF and Web Viewer) displays that text in the right way.</p><p> </p><p>Waiting for your response</p><p>Shlomi</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you report a bug <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>here</a>
; for this? What version are you using, 4.3?</p>
ShlomiW
<p>yes we are using 4.3, also I see that my colleague already reported this issue here (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=415818&list_id=6671286'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=415818&list_id=6671286</a>)</p>
;