Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Avoid extra page in the first page
tukkading
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p> I need some help. I got an issue when convert BIRT report to PDF. My PDF has extra page in the first page. I guess it cause of the content on the grid at the bottom. This happen when I enter long text in that grid. How can I avoid this?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>In your first grid can you set the pagebreak to avoid for before and tell me if this works?</p>
tukkading
<p>Thanks for the reply!</p><p> </p><p>I have tried it and it doesn't work. I still the same issue.</p>
kclark
<p>Can you try a script like this in the visibility expression builder for the first row of the first grid?</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">if(pageNumber == 1) { true;}else{ false;}</pre>
tukkading
<p>Hi again, no that didn't do it. Note that the content of that repport is some html generated by a CKEditor.</p><p>Any suggestions?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>