Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Show header always after a specific row?
rockytriton
<p>I have a row type that whenever it's displayed I want the headers to be displayed again, even if it's in the middle of the page. Is that possible with BIRT?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You could do this by creating another row above your data, then copy the header into this new row. Then make that row invisible and you could hide/show the "header" wherever you want using the expression editor. If you wanted to repeat it every 5 rows you could do something like this.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">if(row.__rownum % 5) { true;}else{ false;}</pre>
rockytriton
<p>Your concept of putting a new row and copying the contents of the header is working except for when the data wraps to a new page, then I need it to show the header again. So is there a way I can check in the javascript visibility expression to see if the row is the very first one on a new page?</p>
kclark
<p>The repeat header checkbox in the page break tab should force the header to repeat at the start of each new page.</p>