Hi,
I'm trying to use configurable Solutions WorkFlows to provide an answer to a customers WorkFlow requirements, however...
Everything works fine apart from email.
I get the following error when I turn debug loggin on in iw_solution_email.ipl:
#############################################
Entering Generate Part (Mail Header) function
#############################################
========== Generate Command (Mail Header) ==========
d:/IW/TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:/IW/TeamSite/bin/iwpt_compile.ipl -pt d:/IW/TeamSite/local/config/wft/solutions/author_iwmailheader.tpl -iw_pt-dcr d:/IW/TeamSite/tmp/task_output4578.xml
========== Generate Output (Mail Header) ==========
<ERROR>
Could not process template: d:/IW/TeamSite/local/config/wft/solutions/author_iwmailheader.tpl
</ERROR>
If I simplify the author_iwmailheader.tpl file by changing:
<iwov_emailmap user='{iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.task[1]
@owner"/}' />
to:
<iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.task[1]
@owner"/>
I don't get the error, but obviously the user names that are passed through the template file are not changed with their mapped equivalents (the iwov_emailmap tag should do that work for me).
So I'm stuck.
Has anyone come across this problem before. Is it something that I've missed in setting up the environment. Do I need to do anything with the iwov_emailmap.pm ?
If anyone has any ideas I would be extremely grateful.
Cheers
Stuart Rosewall