Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print without viewing report
dir_viswa
I have developed report. As per input a report is generating correctly using birt web viewer but,manually have to use the print option to print the report. I want to print the report without viewing. Is it possible. Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You could use the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1344-eclipsecon-2011-api-examples'>REAPI</a>
; to generate your report as pdf, html, etc. Then once it's saved you can write a java class to print that file. That way you'd only need to run your Class to run and print the report.</p>
dir_viswa
<p>Thanks boss. I got the point. but I'm a beginner , not able to follow, how to generate and where to save a file using REAPI. It would be very helpful if you have sample code or example.</p>
dir_viswa
<p>Here i got complete java example code.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://sochinda.wordpress.com/category/eclipse/birt-report/'>http://sochinda.wordpress.com/category/eclipse/birt-report/</a></p>
;