Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report not loaded to reportdesign table in Maximo 7.1
peraka
<p class="">Hi, I've imported reports manually in Report Administration, it gets loaded REPORT object but not REPORTDESIGN object.<br />
<br />
Please shed some light, what could be the reason.</p><p class=""> </p><p class="">When it is imported somehow, it gives the below exception in logs when it is run and in Birt Report Viewer it gives 500 error.</p><p class=""> </p><p class="">error I see in logs is</p><p class=""> </p><p class="">E [Servlet Error]-[ReportRequestProcessServlet]: psdi.util.MXApplicationException: BMXAA5476E - The report saw_audit_vlb.rptdesign could not be prepared to run.</p><p class=""> </p><p class="">Caused by: Error.DesignFileException.SYNTAX_ERROR - 1 errors found!</p><p class="">1.) org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException (code = Error.DesignParserException.FILE_NOT_FOUND, message : The file "[color=#008080;]<span class='bbc_underline'><em><strong>E:tempCluster01reportruntimereports1377660575234birtreportMaximoSystemLibrary</strong></em></span>[/color]" is not found.) at java.io.FileInputStream(FileInputStream.java:-2)</p><p class=""><br />
<br />
Suresh.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jverly01
<p>I know this is an old question, but it's one I've commonly seen. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>When you created the report, make sure you didn't use a custom library or resource file. The report will run fine in Eclipse and report no errors when imported, but will error out when run. </p>