I am in the process of migrating some ASP websites into TeamSite. Because Solaris cannot render ASP pages I have a proxy remap rule in the [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] section of iw.cfg which sends all ASP requests to an IIS server running on Windows NT 4.
The IIS server home directory connects to a readonly samba share on the Solaris TeamSite box and virtualisation works correctly.
I have installed the ISAPI redirector module in IIS to process server side includes and eliminated the NT4 redirector problem by setting the home directory to a really long name. When virtualising a page with server side includes in the SAME workarea, virtulisation works correctly.
My problem is that if we have an ASP page that has a SSI include which does NOT exist in the workarea, I want to remap it to another workarea. I thought I could just add a rule in the [iwproxy_plugin_remap] but the rule does not seemed to be processed. If a rule is matched (i.e. my first rule in [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] , does it cause any other rules to be ignored?
Any thoughts or workarounds would be appreciated.
Edited by surj on 08/04/03 06:37 AM (server time).