Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to convert Crystal reports to BIRT report
Mubashar
<p>Hi Everyone,</p><p> </p><p>Can you please help me how can i transform and design my crystal report (.rpt) file to BIRT report. I have more than 500 report and want conversion.</p><p> </p><p>Looking forward your help and suggestion.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks & Regards,</p><p>Mubashar</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I don't think there is any out of the box solution to convert crystal reports to a BIRT report.</p>
CBR
<p>I m also not aware of any tool. In addition i don't even think that a converter tool would really work that good: BIRT and Crystal are using different approaches to enable developers to design a report.</p>
Mubashar
<p>Here is the related discussion on</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' class="" href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/58232/184440/#msg_184440'>How
does BIRT compare to Crystal Reports for Eclipse?</a>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgb(204,212,220);] [/color]<span style="margin:0px;font-size:8pt;font-family:Verdana, Geneva, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;color:rgb(32,32,32);font-weight:bold;">[<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/58232/184440/#msg_184440'>message
#184440</a>]</span></p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/58232/'>http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/58232/</a></p><p> </p>
;
Mich80Smt
<p>Hi Everyone ,</p>
<p>I have a project that requires me to convert about 200 Crystal Reports to BIRT..Was wondering what would be the best approach to tackle this .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Mike</p>