Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Web Reporting with Python+Django+BIRT
sirajm
<p>I want to know that can we create Web based Reporting using Python+Django. I read the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/29179-how-would-i-integrate-birt-with-python-django/'>discussion </a>but
I dint get it so can we just provide path of the template and required parameters to the template and output will be displayed? </p><p> </p><p>I am using:</p><p> </p><p>BIRT 3.7</p><p>Python 2.7.3</p><p>Django 1.4</p><p> </p><p>Running internal python-django server.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Hi sirajm, I had wrote up a blog on this a few month back and never published it. I just made a few changes and you can find it <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/blog/45/entry-483-integrating-birt-with-django/'>here.</a>
; I used Py4J to call a class I wrote to render the report in HTML and return it back to the view. Let me know if you have any questions.
</p>