Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Split single column results in to multiple columns
chandra t
<p>[font="arial, sans-serif;"]Hello folks,[/size][/font]<br />
As I am in Urgent need I am mailing to you instead of posting in the forum.<br />
<br />
PFA, I have inserted the table in to grid , for the table column using the dataset I am able to pull<br />
<br />
<br />
the 9 records . Instead of displaying all of them in a single vertical column I want to have them <br />
<br />
4 values side by side ,</p><p>1 5 8</p><p>2 6 9</p><p>3 7</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Need your inputs<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks in Advacne</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Will this work?</p><p> </p><p>1 2 3</p><p>4 5 6</p><p>7 8 9</p>
chandra t
<p>mblock, Nice to see you again</p><p> </p><p>any format is fine for me , will be more precise with the requirement</p><p> </p><p>we have workorder application where a problem code will be selected and respective cause is also selected</p><p> </p><p>but in the report if I have to display all the possible cause like 1 2 3 4 5 , out of which 3 is the cause I have selected in the </p><p> </p><p>workorder application I need to have TICK mark next to it ..</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>so any format is fine more me as long as I highlight the cause that I have selected in the workorder application</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
micajblock
<p>Use display=inline (instead of block) and use the check mark font with visibility based on the parameter.</p>
chandra t
<p>Thanks for your quick responses </p><p> </p><p>have modified for the property for the table and the grid containing the table </p><p> </p><p>but still I get them same output , Am I missing something?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
chandra t
<p>Hey block </p><p> </p><p>using list from the palette I am able to do it </p><p> </p><p>thanks a lot once again</p>