Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table Header border is not coming properly
snak
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I created a report with chart and a table. When viewed in IE 9 the border of table header is not coming properly. Its fine in Firefox ,Chrome & Chromium.Please find the attached screenshot for more.</p><p> </p><p>I am using Birt 4.2.2.</p><p> </p><p>Any help on this...? </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>It looks like your screenshot didn't attach can you repost it? Also, have you tried compatibility mode?</p>
snak
<p>
snak
<p>Any updates..?</p>
kclark
<p>I'm unable to find a workaround for this in IE. Can you file a <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>bug</a>
; for this?</p>
snak
<p>I have filed a bug with #<strong class='bbc'><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=416894'>416894</a>.</strong></p><p>Thanks
for the support.</p>
kclark
<p>Thanks for the link!</p>
Ashwani Agarwal
<p>same problem here </p>
JFreeman
<p>Reviewing the bug that was filed when this thread was initially started, it appears the issue was due to a style that was applied to the table header.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have a style that is being applied to your table header that could be causing an issue?</p>
<p>Could you please provide additional information for your specific issue as well as a screenshot and sample report design?</p>
Ashwani Agarwal
<p>no i haven't applied any style and its not compatible with ie9 and chrome </p>
JFreeman
<p>Could you please provide a screenshot of the output you are receiving that displays the header issue?</p>
<p>Could you also please provide a sample report that can be run to replicate the issue?</p>
Ashwani Agarwal
<p>i have uploaded the screenshot follow the link</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1099-birtscreenshot/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1099-birtscreenshot/</a></p>
;
JFreeman
<p>Could you please attach the report you were running in the screenshot?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to run the report myself to replicate the behavior and inspect the design.</p>
Ashwani Agarwal
<p>find the rptdesign file n screen shot</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1100-sample-report/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1100-sample-report/</a></p>
;
JFreeman
<p>Your issue looks to be due to your report design being setup as Fixed layout and the way the bounds of the table are configured.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at the attached version of your example that I have modified. I have changed the report layout to Auto and modified the table dimensions to a percentage which resolves the issue.</p>
Ashwani Agarwal
<p>thanks
</p>