Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add a grid to the birt header
chandra t
<p>Hello all</p><p> I need to adjust my output of the report in single page ,</p><p> </p><p>When I View the report I see it has one page but when I view it in PDF format It is going in to 2 pages.</p><p> </p><p>to re adjust this , I would like put my main workorder detials in header of the report.</p><p> </p><p>When I try to drag a grid from palette to master page I dont see any thing</p><p> </p><p>Any other ways to complete the requirement?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Chandra</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>What version of BIRT are you using? You should be able to drag a grid into the header of your master page. If you want the entire report to appear on a single page when you export to PDF you'll need to change the master page height. Click on the master page tab > change the type to custom then you can define a custom height.</p>
chandra t
<p>version is 3.2.22, thanks for the quick response</p><p> </p><p>will try to modify the height of the page ,But still would like to know the other option</p><p> </p><p>as I have to have a header and footer with new grids</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>thanks</p>