<p>Hi there,</p><p> </p><p>I have got a new problem with my BIRT report and hope someone can help me.</p><p> </p><p>I have two multi-select cascading parameters (e. g. state, company).</p><p> </p><p>This is how I want it to be:</p><p>When I select two states, the corresponding companies in this states should be shown in the second parameter.</p><p>The companies should be found with the IDs of the states and not with Strings.</p><p>(I select state Arkansas (ID: 9) and California (ID: 3) and the sql query is:</p><p>SELECT * FROM company WHERE company.fk_state_id IN (3, 9) )</p><p> </p><p>This is how it works until now:</p><p>The corresponding companies in the second cascading parameter are shown as long as my query is:</p><p>SELECT * FROM company join states on company.fk_state_id = states.state_id WHERE states.state_name IN (Arkansas, California).</p><p>But with SELECT * FROM company WHERE state_id IN (3, 9), the values in the second parameter disappear as soon as I select the second state (Calfornia). (The second parameter is completely empty)</p><p> </p><p>I have already tried to change some things in BirtParameterDialog.js but I haven´t had any success, yet.</p><p> </p><p>I hope you understand my problem, it´s a bit complicated

</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance for your help.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>