Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bottom Of Characters being Cutoff in Data cells
lotusman
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Wondering if anyone else has run in to this. I have a number of data cells in various locations in the report. We are using a font of Sans Serif, 10pt in bold as the text. I am seeing that some lowercase letters like g, p, etc are being cut-off at the bottom - but I can't see a way to manage the height of the cell, so not sure how to resolve this so the text isn't being cut-off.</p><p> </p><p>We are using BIRT 3.7.2.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>From the onRender() of the cell you should be able to do something like this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">this.height = "100px"</pre>
BRM
<p>If the cell is part of a table or a grid then row height can be found by selecting the row and setting the height in the "General" tab of properties.</p>