<p>Hi there,</p><p> </p><p>I want to display 'continue' after the header which i am using while a pagebreak whic occurs naturally.. For eg: If i am using "reportH" as my header , I want 2 display "reportH continued" to all the pages preceeding to the first page.</p><p>I am using a list for my report. On the header section ihave displayed the header name. I am not forcing page breaks anywhere. The pages are breaking automatically.</p><p> </p><p>I tried using the method provided in </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/29714-need-to-show-continue-if-group-continue-in-next-page/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/29714-need-to-show-continue-if-group-continue-in-next-page/</a></p><p>but it was not working.</p><p> </p><p>I have tried putting the following function:</p><p>if (pageNumber > 0)</p><p>{ vars{"reportHeader"}= "reporH continued"</p><p>}</p><p>but this also failed. The pageNumber value always returns 1 even if the autotext pagenumber is showing 2</p><p>I also tried putting in the list's onPageBreak script somthing like reportContext.setPageVariable(reportHeader, "The value which needed to be displayed") by creaing page variable but in vain.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I am using birt 4.2.2 version.</p><p> </p><p>Any help is appreciated..............</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>