Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table css not properly applied IN IE 8
shalu30aug
<p>I am making an ajax request to generate report using my custom servlet and on success just changing the innerHTML of document with response.responseText....</p><p> </p><p>document.body.innerHTML=response.responseText.</p><p> </p><p>But all css in tables are not applied...what shall I do?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>You're getting the report from response.responseText and using that to change the innerHTML, correct? </p>
shalu30aug
<p>yes...css are not applied in case of IE only...mozilla works perfectly fine....</p>
kclark
<p>You could try placing something like this in the head of your html</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" /></pre><p>I haven't tried it but I've suggested this in similar threads where it helped. Let me know if it works for you
</p>
shalu30aug
<p>No...still my table row background css are not applied
</p>
kclark
<p>Can you post a sample of your code and a screenshot? I posted the wrong tag in my last post, can you try this?</p><pre class="_prettyXprint"><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8" ></pre>
shalu30aug
<p>I tried all possible ways..but seems no help.....Is IE have issue applying css in innerHTML to table??</p>
shalu30aug
<p>hey...finally resolved my issue.....instead of generating whole html ....I just brought the body content by using</p><p> </p><p>htmlOptions.setEmbeddable(true);
htmlOptions.setEnableInlineStyle(true);</p><p> </p><p>and then using document.body.innerHTML=response.responseText.</p><p> </p><p>caused no issue...all css properly applied to all elements...</p>
kclark
<p>Nice, thanks for the update!</p>